Your investment at work
Financial Resilience Institute has published ecosystem reports on the financial resilience, health and well-being of Canadians since 2017. These reports build on the Institute’s Financial Resilience Index model and National Financial Well-Being Studies.
Our non-profit organization leads impactful programs in line with our impact goals thanks to the generous support of our granting funders and supporters. Please contact us to become a funder and supporter and explore opportunities for new programs or partnerships.
Accelerate your organization’s impact with our expertise and capabilities
Your investment expands our capacity to improve the financial resilience of all Canadians and global citizens—including individuals, families, small businesses, and communities who are financially vulnerable or underserved.
By supporting the Institute, your organization can:
- Commission independent reports, targeted research, and impact projects related to financial health and resilience
- Lever our proprietary Financial Resilience Index, research, data, and thought leadership
- Gain recognition, branding, and sponsorship benefits
- Become a vital part of the growing financial health movement across Canada
- Access volunteering and engagement opportunities for your leaders
- Receive additional benefits based on your organization’s vision, impact, and strategic
Contact us to learn more about the benefits of becoming a funder or supporter
Join leading organizations in co-creating solutions for positive change
Proudly supported by:
Empower your clients, employees and stakeholders to improve their financial health, resilience and well-being
Your support helps provide free Financial Resilience Index reports and resources, enabling organizations nationwide to measure impact and tangibly improve financial well-being for all. It also helps us to continue to measure and report on social and financial problems impacting Canadians, including:
- Financial hardship
- Food insecurity
- Housing affordability
- Financial inclusion gaps
- Financial stress and health impacts
- Climate change impacts on financial vulnerability
Your investment at work
The Financial Resilience Institute has published ecosystem reports on the financial resilience, health and well-being of Canadians since 2017. These reports build on our Financial Resilience Index and National Financial Well-Being Studies.
Financial resilience and financial well-being of Canadians during the COVID-19 Pandemic (Joint report with Statistics Canada)
Do your goals align with ours?
Learn how your support can drive shared benefits and impact around financial resilience for Canadians and global citizens.
Simply fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
Outcomes your financial support and partnership can help us realize:
We’re working to improve financial resilience, health and well-being; foster financial inclusion and empowerment and drive systems-change. By partnering with our Institute, your organization can help us to invest in:
- Independent longitudinal measurement and research on vulnerable populations in need of targeted support, such as Indigenous Canadians, women, racialized Canadians, low-income households, and people with disabilities
- Cross-sector impact and collaboration with financial institutions, policymakers, non-profits, employers, and partners to create solutions and programs help improve the financial health and resilience of individuals, families, small businesses and communities
- Thought leadership and innovation to help reduced financial vulnerability and improve the financial health and well-being of Canadians and global citizens
- Analytics and free reports that shine a light on inequities and financial health and resilience gaps between financially resilient and more financially vulnerable populations
- Tracking of financial inclusion and access-to-help gaps for more financially vulnerable populations, plus independent tracking on the extent to which financial institutions and other organizations are helping to improve the financial wellness of their customers and communities
- Empowering Canadians and global citizens to understand, maintain, and improve their financial resilience, including customers, families, and business customers of the stakeholders we serve.
To Explore Becoming a Funder or Supporter?
Perhaps you can imagine what your support of Financial Resilience Institute could mean for your organization, in your community, across Canada, or for the world. Why not fill out the fields below and tell us what you would like your support to accomplish? We’ll get back to you within 48 hours.